Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Meet Luna and Harley, My Best Friends in Cuenca by Star

I have to admit, I was a bit apprehensive about this move. I loved going to my doggie daycare center, At Play With Sparky, and mom told me there was nothing like that here in Cuenca. Mom took me to Sparky's (as she used to call it) at least twice a week and I enjoyed it very much. I didn't know whether I would be able to make friends here and play like I used to in Asheville, so I was a bit worried. But mom made it her job to find me playmates as soon as we got here and that's how we met Luna and Harley. Here is a better picture of Luna.

She is quite cute, don't you think? Luna is young like me so we love to play. Harley is a handsome old man and prefers to be petted than to play with us. Luna and I love to play, so we try to get him to join in, and he does once in a while, but it's mostly just Luna and me who do the playing and the chasing. People think it's kind of funny our names (Luna = Moon and Star)...

I love these play days. They are different than going to the doggie daycare because mom gets to stay and watch me play, and she also gets her own playmates. Although they just blab, drink coffee and eat, and don't play, but they look happy. This is way better than in Asheville, I have to say. I can't wait to get other playmates to join our pack. I know I have some readers out there that are planning on moving here and that is fantastic! The more doggies, the better! So, come on down, join Luna, Harley and me.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Star,

    Tell your mommy that I love your posts. Although I don't have any pets of my own now, I am a life-long dog lover and would love to meet you sometime.

    Welcome to Cuenca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Patty... mom says, yes, please let's meet! Thank you for the welcome... this is a great place filled with wonderful people.

    ReplyDelete